Non-Surgical Gastric Balloon Weight Loss Procedure
Gastric Balloon - True Balloon Weight Loss Procedure
The True Balloon intragastric balloon procedure is a non-surgical weight loss solution provided by True Results, the most experienced team of weight loss physicians in America. True Results has helped over 40,000 patients achieve weight loss for good.
The non-surgical True Balloon weight loss procedure is performed by one of our highly-trained physicians in an outpatient medical setting while the patient is under mild sedation. A thin and deflated balloon is placed into the stomach using a specially designed, flexible tool called an endoscope.
The balloon is then filled with saline and stays in the stomach for 6 months helping you feel satisfied with smaller meals. So you’ll eat less and lose weight quickly.
Gastric Balloon Weight Loss Procedure. How long does it take?
The procedure typically takes about 20-30 minutes so you can go home the very same day. After 6 months, the balloon is removed in the same way it was placed. For more information, please see the FAQ section below.
If diets and exercise haven’t helped you lose those extra pounds, then don’t wait any longer to find out more about the True Balloon weight loss procedure. We can help you reach your healthy weight loss goals.
ORBERA™ Intragastric Balloon System
The True Balloon non-surgical weight loss procedure features the ORBERA™ Intragastric Balloon System, the #1 global market leader for gastric balloons. It has been used safely with patient in Europe for over 20 years and was approved for patients in the U.S. by the FDA in 2015.
ORBERA™ has helped over 220,000 patients worldwide lose weight and improve health -- in over 80 countries over the last 20 years. ORBERA™ is the only intragastric balloon to be recognized by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) for having demonstrated safety and efficacy evidence in the management of obesity.
If you are looking to break through weight loss barriers without surgery, choosing ORBERA™ can help you get there.
Placement of ORBERA™ Balloon Video
Removal of ORBERA™ Balloon Video
Gastric Balloon Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the True Balloon weight loss procedure cost?
- Cash price for the gastric balloon procedure is $6,900 which covers the Orbera™ intragastric balloon device, placement procedure, initial Aftercare office visit, 3 monthly phone nutrition consultations, pre-removal office visit and removal procedure.
- Though the gastric balloon procedure is not covered by health insurance, you may be able to use your insurance to cover diagnostic appointments and medical testing to help determine if you are a candidate for the procedure.
- You may qualify for financing through Prosper Healthcare Lending. Please submit your application at TrueResults.com. Health insurance can be used in most cases for office visits and any medical testing required based on your current health conditions.
Am I a candidate for the True Balloon weight loss procedure?
- You could be a good candidate for the procedure if you are an adult who has not been able to lose those extra pounds with diet and exercise, you have a BMI of 30-40 and you are looking for a non-surgical solution to help you lose weight and get healthy.
- Some patients may not be eligible for the procedure because they have had previous bariatric surgery, structural abnormalities or other medical issues in the esophagus or stomach.
- You will not be eligible for the procedure if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant within six months’ time, or breast-feeding.
How is the procedure performed?
- The procedure is performed by a highly-trained physician in an outpatient medical setting while the patient is under mild sedation.
- A thin and deflated balloon is placed into the stomach using a specially designed, flexible tool called an endoscope.
- The balloon is then filled with saline and stays in the stomach for 6 months helping you feel satisfied with smaller meals.
- The procedure typically takes about 20-30 minutes so you can go home the very same day. After 6 months, the balloon is removed in the same way it was placed.
Does True Results offer the FDA Approved Reshape Integrated Dual Balloon System?
- The ReShape™ Integrated Dual Balloon System was approved by the FDA in 2015. The ReShape™ Integrated Dual Balloon System is a new product in both the U.S. and international markets.
- True Results has chosen to initially offer only the ORBERA™ Intragastric Balloon System at this time because of its extensive international success with patients over the last 20 years. We anticipate offering the ReShape™ Integrated Dual Balloon System at some point in the future.
How much weight can I lose with an intragastric balloon?
Though individual results will vary, in the U.S. clinical study, ORBERA™ patients lost an average of 21.8 lbs.
Non-Surgical Gastric Balloon Surgeons
True Results of affiliated surgeons are experts in Non-Surgical Gastric Balloon surgery. Learn more about the surgeons in your area.
Watch these real patients share their gastric balloon stories.